• Zorya is a deity of Conquest, Dragons, Order, and Rulership.
• Believed to be the creator deity (in Junaris)
• Ethos: The strong should rule the weak.
• Goal of worshippers: Grow strong, conquer those weak and unbelieving to flourish in the worship of Zorya.
• It is proper to aspire to a higher position, to become stronger and always aspire to grow. This is not to be accomplished through deceit and treachery that would bring harm to the faithful as a whole. It should be accomplished through exceptional skill or talent.
• Disputes too great to be ignored are to be settled with duels or elaborate war games using slaves or proxy allies.
• Humans were created in Her image, while dragons were created as aspects of Her power untamed.
• Dragons represent inherent strength: they grow in strength due to their nature. A human is a representation of the great example of potential, and can claim strength or weakness for themselves.
• Without power to seize, humans are nothing. Without ambition or potential, a dragon will stagnate and slumber.
• Those chosen by Zorya can transcend the limits of both races and become something more.